Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cat Love

I haven't posted anything about my cats in a while, and I really want to! They are such different cats. Jimmy Boo is so gentle and loving, and Beckham is refined and yet a little bit brutish. He chases Jimmy around, bites him, and even bites me every now and then. But then, there are times, like this morning, when all he wants is to lay next to me while I'm sleeping, and he cuddles up and plays nice.


Beckham

Jimmy Boo


They look alike when they're sleeping, don't they? The only difference is that if you pet Jimmy while he was sleeping, he'd just start purring or look at you. If you pet Beckham while he's sleeping, you might get bitten. I love them both a LOT. They make me happy!


Did you know that when a cat looks at you, and blinks slowly, almost sleepily, it means they love and trust you. When they look at you intensely, they are challenging you. So when you want to show your cat that you love them, remember to blink slowly, like a cat, and don't stare into their eyes. It will put your cat at ease.


I hope you have a lovely, love-filled day with your pet. xo

1 comment: